Saturday 23 February 2013

But I'm built for cold climates!

I love living in Australia, and no matter where I travel, its always a brilliant feeling when I get back home...the bright skies, Vegemite on my toast (what is it that we Aussies love about a spread that other countries liken to axle grease?!?!?!) and vast open spaces...BUT....the heat...oh my giddy aunt!  I'm built for places like Alaska, Norway, Antarctica...plenty of insulation!  Not so good in an Australian summer! 

So here I am perched comfortably under the air conditioner,  papers, cardstock, ribbons and all manner of tools littered around my feet and my newest design ready to share with the world! This card started out with a masculine theme, but all of the sudden, there were flowers! I'm yet to put a greeting on the card. Cant decide if it will be a birthday, mothers day or just a general "hi, how you doin' ?" card, but I'm quite pleased with it...hope you are too!




Supplies Used

Kaisercraft Papers: Velvet Ensemble, Hunt & Gather
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Gold Invitation Card
Prima Flowers
My Favorite Things Leafy Flourish Die
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 18 Die

Now I should leave this chair, advance to the study and try and convert the chaos into a well ordered craft room...but...to prove that my procrastination skills  are worthy of an Olympic gold medal, I am going to sit in this chair and see if a 60th birthday card idea appears! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

Hugs, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips